Cruey Promoted to Marketing Director at Firelands Regional Medical Center
(March 30, 2018 – Sandusky, Ohio) Firelands Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the promotion of Alexandria Cruey to marketing director. In her new position, Cruey oversees day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including the strategic management and coordination of the marketing team and all communications, marketing, and advertising initiatives for the health system.
Since joining Firelands in 2010, Cruey has accumulated many notable accomplishments and advertising awards, including:
- Service Industry Advertising Awards:
- Gold Winner for Print Magazine for Feel Better with Firelands magazine, Autumn/Winter 2017 edition
- Silver Winner for Special Video for “Your Life is a Beautiful Thing”, 2016.
- CardioVascular Advertising Awards: Gold Winner for Total Advertising Campaign for “Your Heart”, ranking Firelands in the top 5% in the nation, 2016.
- Cancer Awareness Advertising Awards: Silver Winner for Total Advertising Campaign for “I Don’t Know My Daddy’s Story,” ranking Firelands in the top 10% in the nation, 2016.
- Aster Awards:
- Silver Winner for Newspaper Ad for “FPG: Healing our Community in 18 Different Ways”
- Bronze Winner for Breast Cancer Care campaign, 2016
- Silver Winner for Urgent Care Billboard Series, 2013
- Healthcare Marketing Report Awards: Merit Winner for Urgent Care Billboard Series, 2013
“We are thrilled to promote Alex to a director position here at Firelands,” said Dru Meredith, Vice President of Operations, Marketing & Strategic Planning at Firelands Regional Medical Center. “Alex and the marketing team have done outstanding work over the last two years; and have been recognized on a national level for their work.”
Cruey joined Firelands in 2010 and has almost 17 years of marketing experience. She previously served as Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Generalist at Firelands. Cruey has a Bachelor of Arts in English from Bowling Green State University.
Outside of work, Cruey enjoys spending time with family, going to Cedar Point, and reading. She resides in Norwalk with her husband, B.J., and their three children.