At Firelands Regional Health System, we’re working hard to ensure care continues for our patients. Listed here, you’ll find updated hours and contact information, should you need assistance with counseling, financial information and more.
Center for Coordinated Care
The schedule is currently unchanged. We are accepting new patients for all service lines. Weight Management and Diabetes Center are accepting patients both in the office and through Virtual Care. Our Coumadin Clinic is still accepting patients in the office by appointment only. Call 419-557-6550 (ext. 5) for appointments and information.
Center for Women and Newborns
Visitation is limited to a significant other or primary support person who must stay with the patient throughout the duration of their stay. After entering the Center for Women and Newborns, if the support person leaves the unit, they may not return back to the unit. We recommend bringing everything you may need when admitted. Every mother is tested on admission to ensure safety for the infant after birth. PPE is required. Call 419-557-7485 or 800-342-1177, ext. 7485 for more information.
Corporate Health Center
Firelands Corporate Health Center is operating on standard hours of operation, Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Call 419-557-5052 for more information.
Firelands Financial Counseling Offices are not taking walk-ins. Please call 419-557-7879 with questions or to set up an appointment. Firelands.com has applications that you can return in the mail, email or fax at 419-557-6218.
Firelands Virtual Care
Firelands Virtual Care is a great way to get in touch with a provider without having to leave the comfort of your home. You can download the Firelands Virtual Care app on the App Store or Google Play. Also, you can visit firelandsvirtualcare.com or call 877-827-6958.
Home Health Services
Our Home Health Services RN is on call 24/7. Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. Please call 419-557-6590.
The imaging department hours vary by location:
- Firelands Main Campus is open Monday through Friday from 6:45 am until 8:15 pm for X-ray. CT, MRI, US, and Nuclear Medicine require an appointment through centralized scheduling.
- The Strub Rd. office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. CT, MRI, and US require an appointment through centralized scheduling. X-rays will be taken with or without an appointment
- The Corporate Health Center (Milan Rd.) is taking X-Ray orders Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 3:00 pm
Lab site hours vary, and are as follows based on location
- Castalia: Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 12:00 pm, and Saturday from 7:00 am until 10:00 am
- Corporate Health: Monday through Friday from 7 am until 3pm
- Firelands Main Campus (419-557-5485): Monday through Friday from 6:00 am until 8:15 pm and Saturday from 6:45 am until 3:00 pm.
- Firelands South Campus: Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 12:00 pm, and 12:30 pm until 2:00 pm
- Huron, Vermilion, and Norwalk draw sites are closed.
- NOMS (Strub Rd. location): CLOSED
- Port Clinton: Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 am until 12:00 pm
- Rheumatology Laboratory Collection Center (419-621-9140): Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am until 11:30 am. Closed daily for lunch from 12:00 pm until 12:30 pm.
We are encouraging all outpatients needing lab collections to go to one of these areas and not come to the main hospital if possible.
Monday from 7:00 am until 6:30 pm
Tuesday from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm
Wednesday through Friday from 7:40 am until 4:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am through 11:00 am
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Patients who normally attend physical therapy at Main Campus (703 Tyler St.) will now be scheduled for their appointments at the Lee C. Jewett Sports Complex (2801 Cleveland Rd.). Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.
Huron Physical Therapy at 2012 Cleveland Rd. W is now open. Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Norwalk Physical Therapy at 348 Milan Ave., is now open. Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00 am to 6:00pm.
Bone Creek Physical Therapy at 1401 Bone Creek Dr. remains open. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am until 7:00 pm.
Castalia Physical Therapy at 101 S. Washington St, is open and will be scheduling patient appointments Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm and Wednesday and Friday, 7:00 am until 12:00 pm.
Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 11:30 am and 1:30 pm until 4:30 pm. Patients may call, mail, or visit online to make payments. Please reach us at 419-557-7464 with questions on patient balances.
Release of Information
In similar fashion, the Firelands Regional Health System’s Release of Information Department is not currently accepting walk-in patient requests for release of medical information. The staff will continue assisting patients by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (419-557-7435) and fax (419-557-5738) during this time. Please visit firelands.com for more information.
Also, did you know you can review your lab results, radiology and cardiologist results via your patient portal, My Health eChart? Please contact our Patient Portal Coordinator with questions or to sign up today at 419-557-7916.
Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am until 4:00 pm
Friday from 8:00 am until 2:30 pm
Night staff available by appointment only. Call the Sleep Lab at 419-557-7740 to confirm availability.
Wound care is accepting new patients and scheduling appointments in the clinic. You can also visit our providers on the Firelands Virtual Care App.