Top-Rated Spine & Back Surgeons
Pain, the inability to move, discomfort, and difficulty doing every day tasks are all consequences of back or spine problems. Back and neck problems make life difficult. It's something you should seek to resolve with the help of a back surgery or spine specialist near you.
Back and neck pain is extremely common, and many times can be treated by a spine specialist without the need for major surgery. Back and neck problems are often caused by compressed nerves, which may result from:
Disk problems – disks are the rubbery cushions separating the bones of your spine, and sometimes they can press against a spinal nerve.
Overgrowth of bone – conditions like osteoarthritis can cause bone spurs to grow, which can affect nerves in the spine.
Other common reasons for back and neck problems include:
- Injuries such as fractures (broken bones)
- Ankylosing spondylitis – a type of arthritis of the spine
- Scoliosis – a painful curvature of the spine
- And more
If you or someone you know is affected by one of these back and neck conditions, it’s time to take action. It's time to reach out to a back and spine specialist who, at Firelands Regional Medical Center, also function as some of the top rated spine and back surgeons in the state of Ohio.
Turn to the Firelands Spine Specialists Today
If you decide to take the first step in treating your back or neck problems that disrupt your daily life, you can feel confident in the expertise and services provided by some of the top spine surgeons in the nation at Firelands Regional Medical Center.
Here’s what you can expect from our back surgeons and spine specialists:
- Both non-surgical and surgical treatments for a variety of conditions, including minimally-invasive techniques, performed by some of the top back surgery specialists in the state.
- Access to the region’s only team-based approach for back, neck and spine care.
- Exceptional treatment from a designated Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ohio. The Blue Distinction Centers for Specialty Care® program is a national designation awarded to medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering quality specialty care.
- A commitment to safety and quality, from nursing to infection prevention efforts.
- Access to our inpatient rehabilitation programs to ensure optimal recovery once your procedure is complete.
When you choose the Spine Center at Firelands, you not only choose experience, quality and care from some of the top spine surgeons and top back surgeons in the nation, you choose to feel better. Take the step in treating your back or neck problem today.
Contact us for more information about back and neck treatment from our spine specialists in Norwalk, Sandusky, Huron and surrounding areas.
Make an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with our spine and back surgery specialists today.