Top Rated Orthopedic Doctors in Ohio
An orthopedic surgeon is a physician who diagnoses, treats, and helps prevent injuries, disorders and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves and tendons. This system is important to everyday movement and function. So when you are in need of orthopedic surgery, you want someone who can provide great outcomes and get you back to doing what you love most.
And that's what you get when you choose among the top orthopedic doctors in Ohio at Firelands Regional Medical Center.
Nationally-Recognized by Healthgrades
Along with the experienced orthopedic surgeons of Firelands Physician Group, Firelands Regional Medical Center was recognized by Healthgrades, the leading provider of information to help consumers make an informed decision about a physician or hospital.
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ for 2 Years in a Row (2017-2018)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ for 3 Years in a Row (2016-2018)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for 3 Years in a Row (2016-2018)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement in 2018
- Five-Star Recipient for Back Surgery for 2 Years in a Row (2017-2018)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 9 Years in a Row (2010-2018)
Learn more about some of the top orthopedic doctors in Ohio from Firelands Physician Group.