Fit for Golf
An eight-week, three times per week training program designed to improve mobility/flexibility; increase core and rotational strength; provide overspeed training to increase clubhead speed and swing-related drills to improve ball contact.
Lee C. Jewett Sports Medicine Complex at 2801 Cleveland Road, Sandusky Ohio 44870.
Included in Program
- Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 physical assessment performed by a TPI Certified Therapist to identify physical limitations specific to the golf swing and provide golfer’s “physical handicap.”
- Prescribed exercise/fitness program based on results of the physical screen to improve efficiency.
- Video analysis of golf swing analyzed by local golf coaches to identify areas of potential improvement in your swing.
- Overspeed training with SuperSpeed Golf training aid. Maximize your clubhead speed with just 10 minutes of training, 3x per week.
- Launch Monitor with indoor net. Data on Carry Distance, Club Head Speed, Spin Rate and more. Clients are able to reserve time to hit balls and review their data during training.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment or request information, please contact Matt Hamlin PT, ATC, CWCE, STMT-1, TPI Certified at 419-557-7040. Cost: $200 for 8 weeks of training.