Sports Performance Programs
Firelands Athletic Performance offers the area’s premier sport and human performance training service to individuals looking to improve their performance in their respected sport. Our science-based program uses the most cutting-edge technology to achieve one’s training goals.
Firelands Athletic Performance utilizes Sparta Science, to optimize health and performance for athletes, first-responders, and clients by using evidence-based movement scans and data-driven exercise prescriptions that increases resilience, minimize injury risk and speed efficient rehabilitation to physical activity.
Schedule an Appointment
Firelands Sports Performance Program offers different training packages. To schedule an appointment or request information, please contact Troy DeLamatre MS, CSCS, USA-W at 419-557-7040.
Our program helps boost athletic performance systematically by providing:
Lee C. Jewett Sports Medicine Complex at 2801 Cleveland Road, Sandusky Ohio 44870.
- Individualized training programs for in-season or out-of-season athletes tailored to any age, gender, training status, physical limitations and past injuries.
- Advanced training facility and equipment to help you reach your athletic goals and obtain optimal results. The facility houses the best training equipment by Power Lift, Rogue, and Titan Fitness, designed for all individuals.
- Education on skills that are needed to reduce your chance of injury and increase your athletic development. This includes improvement in functional strength, agility, flexibility and power development.
- The Sparta System uses force plate hardware paired with AI and machine learning software, is powered by a database of nearly one million scans and thousands of injuries from tens of thousands of people to assess movement health and injury risk in seconds.
- Return to sport training for individuals who have completed formal physical therapy looking to prepare themselves for their upcoming sport season.
- A team of experts, including certified strength & conditioning specialist, certified athletic trainers, and physical therapists.