Website Disclaimer PDF
How to Contact Us
The Firelands Regional Medical Center postal address is:
1111 Hayes Avenue
Sandusky, OH 44870
We can also be reached via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 419-557-7400.
Visitors to Our Website
Use of Firelands Regional Medical Center Materials
The content of this website—including all text, images, files, and videos; designs, layouts, and color schemes; concepts, methods, techniques, products, services, processes, and technology described herein; and data used in connection with, displayed on, or collected from or through the site—is the property of Firelands Regional Medical Center (unless otherwise superseded by another agreement). You may download, use and copy the materials found on the Firelands Regional Medical Center website for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that all copies bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the site that pertains to the material being copied.
Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material or the products, services, processes or technology described therein.
All such rights are retained by Firelands Regional Medical Center, its affiliates and subsidiaries and / or any third-party owner of such rights. You may not create framed links to the Firelands Regional Medical Center website without express written permission. You may not link to the Firelands Regional Medical Center website from any website or webpage containing material that violates any copyright, trademark,patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right; is libelous, defamatory, or invasive of any right; contains any misleading, inaccurate, false, or deceptive information or advertising; is sexually explicit, indecent, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Firelands Regional Medical Center); violates any law or regulation; or reflects negatively on Firelands Regional Medical Center in any way.
Use of Firelands Regional Medical Center Design Marks
The Firelands Regional Medical Center names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Firelands Regional Medical Center, or its subsidiaries or affiliates. You are not authorized to use any Firelands Regional Medical Center name or mark in any advertising, publicity or other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Cincinnati Children’s. Requests for authorization should be submitted to email@example.com.
Using Information on the Website
The information provided in this website is intended to educate the reader about certain medical conditions and possible treatments. It is not a substitute for examination, diagnosis and medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional. If you believe you, or your child or someone you know suffers from the conditions described herein, see your healthcare provider. Do not attempt to treat yourself, your child or anyone else without proper medical supervision.
Disclaimer of Liability
The materials on the Firelands Regional Medical Center website are provided to you free of charge, “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
In no event shall Firelands Regional Medical Center be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, consequent ial or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use or data whether brought in contract or tort, arising out of or connected with any Firelands Regional Medical Center website or the use, reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accessed from any Firelands Regional Medical Center website.
We provide links to websites operated by other parties. The links are provided for your convenience only. The presence of a link does not imply endorsement of the material on the websites or association with the website’s operators. We do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services provided by third parties through the internet. We are not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. Use of linked sites is strictly at your own risk including any risks associated with destructive viruses.
Information Provided to Firelands Regional Medical Center Via the Internet
Do not send Firelands Regional Medical Center any confidential or proprietary information, unless doing so through secure forms that are provided on this site. Any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you send to Firelands Regional Medical Center will be treated as being nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and you agree that any such information you choose to provide may be reproduced, used and distributed by Firelands Regional Medical Center for any purpose with out restriction.
All product and service marks contained herein that are not Firelands Regional Medical Center marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we may make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third-party sites or information do not necessarily constitute or imply Firelands Regional Medical Center endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
This is how Firelands Regional Medical Center will handle information learned about you from your visit to our website. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site. For each visitor to the website, the server that Firelands Regional Medical Center website resides automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and email address (where possible).
Firelands Regional Medical Center collects the domain name of visitors to our website, aggregates information on what pages consumers access or visit (e.g. number of site visitors, time on site), user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and / or site registrations. Firelands Regional Medical Center collects this information by using “cookies,” which are small files stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
You also may decide to send Firelands Regional Medical Center personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message or by voluntarily disclosing that information by completing an online survey. We may use personally identifying information from you to respond to your inquiries or for other internal business purposes. This information will not be sold or rented to third parties. You should be aware, however, that others may access such information and use it, though any such use would be without the consent of Firelands Regional Medical Center.
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
The Firelands Regional Medical Center website is managed in the State of Ohio, United States of America. We make no representation that material found at the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Firelands Regional Medical Center site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You are at least 13 years old.
- If you are a healthcare provider or a "covered entity" under federal HIPAA regulations, you are prohibited from posting any content that is Personal Health Information, including patient images. All users are prohibited from posting personal health information related to individuals other than themselves or their dependents.
- Users are prohibited from using the sites to provide medical advice or medical commentary (unless expressly authorized through your affiliation as a Firelands Regional Medical Center physician, nurse or allied health professional.)
- As a visitor or user, you agree that you will not violate any laws and regulations, including copyright, intellectual property rights laws and others regarding any content that you send or receive. You also agree you will not transmit any material in any manner that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Firelands Regional Medical Center staff; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material that contains software "viruses."
- Firelands Regional Medical Center reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access to the social media site at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion. Firelands Regional Medical Center may remove any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Firelands Regional Medical Center may disclose your communications and activities with Firelands Regional Medical Center in response to lawful requests by governmental (including judicial) authorities.
- By posting any content on any Firelands Regional Medical Center social media site, you grant to Firelands Regional Medical Center the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute and publish such content, in whole or part, for any purpose Cincinnati Children's deems appropriate.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Firelands Regional Medical Center and its corporate affiliates and their respective representatives from and against any liabilities whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.
- You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in sending any content over the Internet. Firelands Regional Medical Center does not control the third-party sites and does not endorse products or services advertised on the social media sites.