Tuition & Scholarship Information
For information on tuition assistance or available grants and scholarships, refer to the financial aid information page or contact the financial coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the program payment schedule for current students by selecting the link below.
Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Registered Nursing/LPN to RN
Grants & Scholarships
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing students have the opportunity to apply for financial assistance from a number of federal, state, and institutional programs. Each program has specific eligibility and application requirements.
Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- Students automatically apply for these funds when submitting the FAFSA.
- Download the federal and state assistance chart for further information.
Scholarships and Loans
- Students must submit separate applications for these funds.
- The financial coordinator will notify students when applications are available.
- Recipients are notified by mail.
- Download the institutional scholarship chart for further information.