Tuition & Scholarship Information
For information on tuition assistance or available grants and scholarships, contact the financial aid department.
View the program payment schedule for current students by selecting the link below.
Nursing (R.N. Training ATS)
Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Registered Nursing/LPN to RN
Grants & Scholarships
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing students have the opportunity to apply for financial assistance from a number of federal, state and institutional programs. Each program has specific eligibility and application requirements.
Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- You automatically apply for these funds when you submit your FAFSA.
- Download the federal and state Assistance Chart for further information.
Institutional Scholarships and Loans
- You must submit separate applications for these funds.
- Financial Aid Office will notify students when applications are available.
- Recipients are notified by mail.
- Download Institutional Assistance Available Chart for further information.