Firelands Regional Medical Center Speaker's Bureau
Today’s health concerns call for public information from reliable resources. That’s the idea behind our Speakers Bureau, which offers customized, healthcare-related programs of varied lengths and formats, directly from the topic experts.
Each year we provide presentations at no cost to local organizations, community agencies, businesses, churches, schools, and other groups. Our healthcare community speakers have knowledge in hundreds of topics, and they are ready and willing to share information with your organization.
What Can We Speak About?
Our community speakers are happy to customize a broad topic to a specific request you have in mind. Take a look at our list of categories below. Keep in mind that our community speakers can cover very specific topics related to one of these categories, depending on what you're looking for.
- Advance directives and patient rights
- Back and spine
- Children's health/parent education
- Chronic diseases
- Colds and flu
- Disease prevention
- Eye disease and treatment
- Family health history
- General health and wellness
- Heart health
- Home and work safety
- Infection control
- Injury prevention and safety tips
- Joint pain and joint replacement
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Nutrition, diet and exercise
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Stress management
- Substance abuse
- Women's health
Each presentation is a unique opportunity to talk with a health care expert, ask questions and get immediate answers. Our Speakers Bureau finds volunteers from the hospital and brings them into your community. Interested in a health care topic not listed? Call us at 419-557-7722. Most of the time, we can find community speakers to discuss your interest.
- If possible, we request at least three weeks advanced notice. This is necessary to coordinate schedules with the physicians, clinical personnel and hospital employees.
- We ask that you provide audio/visual equipment, for which our community speakers will only need to provide a flash drive for their PowerPoint presentation.
- We prefer venues for which wifi is available, whenever possible.
- There should be at least 5 audience members present from your group during the presentation.
Book Your Community Speaker
Fill out the form below to request a community speaker for your event.