- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit, MI
- University of Michigan Pediatric - Ann Arbor, MI
- Soroka Medical Center - Beer Sheva, ISRL
Teaching or Professional Positions
Jul 16 -Present - Clinical Research Associate University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI
- Responsible for design and implementation of clinical trials for pediatric medial
devices, including off label
- Leason between the academic medical center and medical companies, whose devices are being studies.
- IRB submissions and conduction of the clinical trial.
- Closely working with biomedical commercialization office at U of M for efficient
legal paperwork completion and technology transfer required for studies.
- Development of a follow-up system of medical device use in pediatric patients
specifically for "Off Label" use.
Sept 17 -Pres - Newborn Nursery Medical Director MEDNAX Group - Kalamazoo, MI
- Newborn hospitalist, attending high-risk deliveries, managing newborns >32 weeks, providing normal term newborn care
- Teaching residents and medical students, bedside rounds
American Academy of Pediatrics
Israeli Medical Society
Israeli Pediatric Cardiology Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
2015 Teacher of the Year -
- Awarded by the class of2016 Medical School for International Health in collaboration with Columbia University Medical Center
USMLE (ID# 51648194)
- Step 1 -Pass
- Step 2 CK -Pass
- Step 2 CS -Pass
- Step 3 -Pass
PALS certified scheduled recertification April 2019
NRP certified scheduled recertification April 2019
Medical License Michigan, USA
Medical License Israel
General Pediatrics Certification Taken and Passed on Oct 18, 2010