The infusion center combines the most advanced infusion medications and techniques with a beautiful, peaceful environment. It overlooks a stunning atrium and features the warmth of a centrally located fireplace. Each of the treatment areas are equipped with comfortable chairs and televisions.
Services offered at the infusion center include:
- Blood transfusions
- IV medications
- Medication injections
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Wound care as prescribed by physicians (e.g., infusions or injections for management of Crohn’s disease, colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, immune deficiency, MS, osteoporosis, anemia, hemachromotosis and other conditions).
The infusion center referral base includes hospitals, area and out-of-town physician offices, home health agencies, and wound care centers.
Infusion Center Staff
The infusion center is staffed by registered nurses who are specially trained to administer IV medications and perform wound care. The nurses educate patients and families on medications the patient is receiving, the disease the patient has, and how to administer self-injections.
The infusion center benefits patients by eliminating the need to stay in the hospital for extended periods of time. They can be discharged from the hospital, be referred to the infusion center and receive their treatments as outpatients. It benefits everyone—the patient, the patient's family and the physician.
- "Your love, compassion, kindness and happy smiles are what have gotten me through the past 10 years at the infusion center."
- "I am always aware of how great all of you are to me!"
- "Thank you all for everything that you do for me on a regular basis."
- "Your kind ways never go unnoticed."
- "Thank you for being so nice and understanding, patient and kind. We are forever grateful."
- "I want to thank you all for all your kindness and gentle care."
- "Thank you for your wonderful love and care!"
After Hours and Weekends
Appointments are available by calling the nursing supervisor at 419-557-6925. Or call the switchboard at 419-557-7400 and ask for the nursing supervisor.