Addiction Treatment & Mental Hospital Services in Lorain, Ohio
Whether it’s depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol abuse, or some other issue, Firelands Regional Medical Center’s Counseling & Recovery Services in Lorain provides a full spectrum of outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment in Ohio, including but not limited to:
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating disorders
- Gambling addiction
- Substance abuse
When you turn to us for help, a licensed professional will guide you or your loved one through a complete assessment to help identify the most challenging problems and then work with you to create an individualized mental health, drug or alcohol treatment plan to work through those problems.
Mental Health & Addiction Care
Mental health problems and drug and/or alcohol addictions are something any person can face – and many of us do. In fact, half of all Americans will experience mental illness over the course of their lifetime. In those situations, our Firelands family is ready to care for you or your loved one.
Here is what we can offer you:
Counseling & Alcohol Hotline, Mental Health Treatment
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services is the only 24/7/365 crisis and mental health hotline handling 22,038 calls in 2016 for mental health and substance abuse in a 7 county region in partnership with the Mental Health Boards in those counties.
- Access to crisis intervention services available through Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services outpatient offices during business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Monday through Friday. These services can also be accessed through the mental health Hotline (800-826-1306) at any time.
- Firelands is the largest provider of mental health and addiction services in a seven county area and the largest “hospital based” program in the State of Ohio.
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services counselors provide a minimum of 64 hours per week of services at two area detention homes working directly with youth who have addiction and mental health issues.
Call the crisis and counseling hotline at 800-826-1306.
Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services has been recognized by the Huron County Board of Mental Health and Addiction Services in their Annual Report for achieving a 57 percent success rate in the treatment of people with addictions which is double the 29 percent state average of successful outcomes achieved by all Ohio providers.
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services was characterized as an “elite” provider of addiction and mental health services in our most recent accreditation visit in 2016 by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities.
Learn more about our alcohol and drug treatment services.