Everyone knows we do Drug Screens, but did you know Corporate Health also offers an abundance of additional occupational health services to meet your company’s and employee needs?
- We can handle your random consortium to assure compliance with the various DOT agencies
- We will come on-site and perform Bus Driver physicals for your school.
- All of our staff has been trained to perform Breath Alcohol Tests and Drug Screens to comply with the DOT regulations.
- We can provide Drug & Alcohol Training for you to comply with BWC Drug Free Safety Program and Department of Transportation.
- We have 3 American Heart Instructors to teach CPR and First Aid to your employees. This can be done at CHC or at your location.
- We can provide Blood-borne Pathogen Training, either on-site or at CHC.
- Do you have an employee that you are concerned about in reference to job safety? Our physicians will perform a Fit-For-Duty exam.
- Do you have an employee that has been off work and you want to be sure they can return to their job safely? Our physicians will also do Return-To-Work Exams.
- Does your company require employees to wear respirators? We have trained staff to do Fit Testing, either at CHC or on-site.
- Does your company have a Hearing Conservation Program? Many of our staff members are CAOHC certified and can handle all requirements of a Hearing Conservation Program. We are able to come to your company to do audio exams.
- All of our providers are on the National Registry of Medical Examiners, meaning they are qualified to perform DOT exams.
- We have a provider that is able to perform Pilot physicals to comply with the FAA regulations.
- All of our providers are able to perform physicals to comply with Coast Guard Regulations.
24/7 coverage for drug and alcohol testing is available through our clinic locations or through the Firelands Regional Medical Center Emergency Room at all other hours.
View the full list of occupational health services here.
Please note: this location provides laboratory services for adults only.