Firelands 55+ Club
Live your best life.
Join the hundreds who benefit from being a member of the Firelands 55+ Club. For over three decades the Firelands 55+ Club has been helping people, ages 55 years and older, to enrich their lives, physically, mentally, and socially.
**For optimum viewing experience please use the Google Chrome browser**
Firelands 55+ Club offers:
- E-Newsletter featuring monthly Pocket Programs, hospital happenings, a variety of resources, facts and trivia for continuing growth and learning, plus social events and travel prospects.
- Notifications of health screenings.
- Programs and events, including the popular Luncheon Club.
- Free Billing Hotlines.
- Free Patient Transportation Service (*limited service area.)
- Free Notary Public Service by appointment.
- Free Information and Referral Service.
- Resources and support for you to be proactive in your good health.
- Events and travel opportunities to keep you socially connected and engaged.
Join the E-Newsletter
Free Billing Hotline
Our patient account experts will answer your questions about insurance and hospital billing. Call 419.557.7464 for assistance.
Free Transportation Service
For patients living in the city of Sandusky and the surrounding townships who need the services of the hospital, Firelands offers free transportation. Please call 419-557-7052 at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment time to schedule your ride. We ask that no gratuities be given to our drivers.
Health & Wellness Lab Screenings
Free Notary Public Service
Call 419-557-7722 for an appointment.
Free Information & Referral Service
Call the Firelands 55+ Club office for information on community agencies providing a variety of resources.
Special Programs & Seminars
Informative programs addressing timely issues are offered throughout the year including the Luncheon Club, held monthly from February through October at the Sandusky Yacht Club. View upcoming Luncheon Club dates and programming here.
Special Social Events
Firelands 55+ Club sponsors a number of social events, including tours to area attractions, local tours, and parties and luncheons.
A 10 percent discount in the hospital's gift shop and a complimentary fountain drink or coffee with a $4 purchase in the hospital cafeteria. Call 419-557-7722 for more information.
The popular Firelands 55+ Club tours are a wonderful way to travel our country, as well as see the historic cities and towns of our ancestors. Trips are open to members, nonmembers and travelers of all ages. Call 419-557-7722 for information about upcoming travel opportunities.
If you are already a member of the 55+ Club and would like to be added to our emails, please contact Rene Mihalic at email@example.com.
Join the 55+ Club!
To join the Firelands 55+ Club, please fill out the application below.