Using the Patient Portal
With the implementation of an upgraded electronic health records system across Firelands Regional Medical Center in September 2017, Firelands also upgraded its patient portal. All patients - even those who previously had a My Health eChart account - should sign up to request access to the updated version of My Health eChart.
My Health eChart is a free online tool that allows you to manage your health 24/7, online, anywhere, from any computer. My Health eChart makes managing your health easy and convenient!
Access the New My Health eChart
If you're already signed up for the new version of My Health eChart, log in below!
My Health eChart
What you can do with My Health eChart
- Get Your Lab Results*
*Some test results may not be available through the patient portal
Manage Your Personal Health Record
This service allows you to store, view and update all your health information in one secure place.* You decide who has access to your medical history, ensuring your privacy.
Customer Support is available by calling 419-557-7916.
Additional benefits of a Personal Health Record include:
- Save time - all of the information you need about your healthcare is at your fingertips, including medications, test results, allergies, immunizations and other medical history.
- Easily update your physician - Download your information with a click of a button to easily take your Personal Health Record with you to your appointments.
*All information contained within My Health eChart is provided in a secure environment. It is the users' responsibility to ensure the computer or device they are viewing the information on is secure.
If you are a caregiver and wish to gain access to your children(s), spouse, parent, or loved one's medical records, a proxy form needs to be filled out and signed by the patient as well as the caregiver. Below are the appropriate forms and corresponding explanations. Please submit them with your photo ID to Firelands Regional Medical Center Main Campus, Patient Portal Coordinator, or the Health Information Management department.
- Patient Portal Proxy Access Overview
Due to hospital policy, no one under the age of 18 may have their own access into the portal. Minor patients 12 and under may be enrolled under the proxy of their parent/guardian. Minor children between the ages of 13 to 17 may not have access into the portal via Proxy or otherwise due to heightened Ohio Privacy Laws.
- Adult-Child Portal Proxy Authorization Form
A parent or legal guardian having access to their child(ren)’s portal account. Please note that due to Ohio privacy laws, once the child turns thirteen (13), the parent/guardian’s access to the child’s account will be terminated. Parents and guardians must then access their child’s medical records through the Medical Records Department.
- Adult Patient Portal Proxy Authorization Form
An adult patient may grant another adult access to their patient portal.
- Legal Guardian Portal Proxy Authorization Form
A Guardian or a Person with an Active Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare or other valid legal document may apply to become a proxy for an adult patient. The Proxy must provide the appropriate legal documentation to the medical records department.
Access My Health eChart on Your Smartphone
Did you know the new patient portal also comes with a mobile app? It's called MHealth and you can download it on your device through the Apple Store and Google Play.
MHealth provides patients like you with secure, convenient access to their health information via their mobile device or tablet. MHealth makes it easy to connect to your MEDITECH Patient Portal on the go, whenever you need it. Here are some of the app's best features:
- Portal Selector: MHealth’s Portal Selector allows you to easily locate the My Health eChart patient portal and launch the connection with a single tap. No need to create bookmarks or browser shortcuts.
- Intuitive and user-friendly: Open MHealth, and you’re immediately connected to your My Health eChart portal — no more launching a browser and searching for that bookmarked link.
- Streamlined webview: MHealth provides the web browser functions needed to navigate your patient portal for a smooth, streamlined user experience.
If you haven't signed up for the new My Health eChart (effective September 2017), please request an account below.