Using the Patient Portal
With the implementation of an upgraded electronic health records system across Firelands Regional Medical Center in September 2017, Firelands also upgraded its patient portal. All patients - even those who previously had a My Health eChart account - should sign up to request access to the updated version of My Health eChart.
My Health eChart is a free online tool that allows you to manage your health 24/7, online, anywhere, from any computer. My Health eChart makes managing your health easy and convenient!
Access the New My Health eChart
If you're already signed up for the new version of My Health eChart, log in below!
My Health eChart
What you can do with My Health eChart
- Get Your Lab Results*
*Some test results may not be available through the patient portal
Manage Your Personal Health Record
This service allows you to store, view and update all your health information in one secure place.* You decide who has access to your medical history, ensuring your privacy.
Customer Support is available by calling 419-557-7916.
Additional benefits of a Personal Health Record include:
- Save time - all of the information you need about your healthcare is at your fingertips, including medications, test results, allergies, immunizations and other medical history.
- Easily update your physician - Download your information with a click of a button to easily take your Personal Health Record with you to your appointments.
*All information contained within My Health eChart is provided in a secure environment. It is the users' responsibility to ensure the computer or device they are viewing the information on is secure.
Access My Health eChart on Your Smartphone
Did you know the new patient portal also comes with a mobile app? It's called MHealth and you can download it on your device through the Apple Store and Google Play.
MHealth provides patients like you with secure, convenient access to their health information via their mobile device or tablet. MHealth makes it easy to connect to your MEDITECH Patient Portal on the go, whenever you need it. Here are some of the app's best features:
- Portal Selector: MHealth’s Portal Selector allows you to easily locate the My Health eChart patient portal and launch the connection with a single tap. No need to create bookmarks or browser shortcuts.
- Intuitive and user-friendly: Open MHealth, and you’re immediately connected to your My Health eChart portal — no more launching a browser and searching for that bookmarked link.
- Streamlined webview: MHealth provides the web browser functions needed to navigate your patient portal for a smooth, streamlined user experience.
If you haven't signed up for the new My Health eChart (effective September 2017), please request an account below.