Welcome to Your Future!
If you have questions or would like more information about the Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing, please call us at 419-557-7110. Thank you!
For All Applicants to the School of Nursing:
- Submission of an application after completion of the junior year of high school. A fee of $25.00 must be sent with the application form.
- Graduation from high school or satisfactory performance on the General Education Development (G.E.D.) Test.
- Achievement of high school graduation requirements as outlined by the Ohio Department of Education. Completion of one credit hour in each of the following high school courses is required: Algebra, Biology and Chemistry.
- High school transcript including, if applicable, a G>E>D> test score. Applicants who have passed the G.E.D. test must have passed courses in Algebra, Chemistry and Biology.
- Official transcripts from all other colleges and universities attended.
- Three "Evaluation of Applicants Performance and Potential" reference forms provided by the school will need to be submitted from individuals who know the applicant (teachers, clergy, employers or counselors.) A relative or friend may not give a reference.
- A personal interview is required prior to enrollment.
- Accepted applicants will be required to complete a drug screen and criminal background investigation.
View the full list of admission requirements for transfer students here.
Ready to apply?
Download, print and fill out the application form here. Mail the completed document to the following:
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
1912 Hayes Ave
Sandusky, OH 44870